The Palms Subdivision

C. G. Harrison, Joseph Curtis, and E. H. Sweetzer purchased 500 acres of Rancho La Ballona for $80 an acre and subdivided it as "The Palms."  E. T. Wright, County Surveyor, laid out the site in November and the plat was recorded on December 24, 1886. 
Subdivision & Map
  1. 1887 Survey page 3
  2. 1887 Survey page 2
  3. 1887 Survey page 1
  4. 1886 Palms Subdivision page 4
  5. 1886 Palms Subdivision page 3
  6. 1886 Palms Subdivision page 2
  7. 1886 Palms Subdivision page 1